– Training seminar for the staff of the Foundation on the theme: “Training in the culture of peace through exemplarity”.
– March 24 and 25, 2022: Training seminar for members of the Association of Muslim Pupils and Students of Côte d’Ivoire (AEEMCI) of the Aries region, on the theme: “Education in the values of the culture of peace, citizen initiatives and youth leadership in a reconciled and peaceful society”.
– April 7, 2022: Training seminar for the Messengers of Peace of the Coffi Gadeau Modern High School of Tiébissou on the theme: “Mobilization of students around the values of the culture of peace for a peaceful school environment”.
– Training seminar for the municipal councilors of Béttié on the theme: “The culture of peace, democratic citizenship and mutual understanding in a reconciled society”.
– Training seminar for young leaders of associations and political parties in the commune of Béttié on the theme: “Training of young people in civic-mindedness, citizenship and the culture of peace”.
– From April 27 to 29, 2022: Training seminar for photographers who are members of the Humanism Union of the Autonomous District of Yamoussoukro, on the theme: “Training of photographers in reconciliation and the culture of peace”.
– Awareness campaign on non-violence, forgiveness and social cohesion for opinion leaders, presidents of women’s organizations and youth presidents of the department of Toulepleu.
– From April 13 to May 18, 2022: High School Ivoironie Contest (Sponsored by the FHB Foundation)
– Training seminar for the youth of Marahoué (Bouaflé) on the theme: “Youth civic engagement, diversity, mutual understanding and culture of peace in a reconciled society”.
– Awareness campaign on non-violence, forgiveness and social cohesion in the department of Taï
– Training seminar for members of the road transport professional unions and associations (RENABEC), on the theme: “Civic-mindedness, social dialogue, peace values and leadership for quality transport in a reconciled society”.
– Study visit of political science students from the Alassane Ouattara University of Bouaké: training in the culture of peace and visit of the FHB Foundation
– Itinerant Doctoral School (Research Institute on the Contemporary Maghreb in partnership with the University Félix Houphouët-Boigny and the FHB Foundation)
– Training seminar for the members of the Peace Clubs of the universities and colleges of Côte d’Ivoire, on the theme: “Equipping oneself to speak well about the culture of peace in the university environment”.
– From August 16 to 22, 2022: 4th edition of the Intercultural Youth Forum for the Future (FIIJA), on the theme: “Undertaking Peace: Capacity Building of Young Promoters of Peace in Peace Management and Project Financing”, for 200 young promoters of peace from different African countries.
– Awareness campaign on non-violence, forgiveness and social cohesion in the department of Bloléquin
– September 21, 2022: International Day of Peace
– Symposium on the theme: “Twenty years after the war in Côte d’Ivoire: thinking about the crisis in times of peace”, organized by the Groupe de Recherche des Stratégistes de Côte d’Ivoire (GRESCI) and the Université Félix Houphouët-Boigny in collaboration with the Fondation Félix Houphouët-Boigny and the Strategic Research Institute of the Ecole Militaire (IRSEM)
– From October 15 to 17, 2022: International Symposium on the theme: “Africa in international relations” in homage to Professor Kouassi Yao co-organized by the history departments of the University Félix Houphouët-Boigny, the University Alassane Ouattara and the FHB Foundation
– October 18 and 19, 2022: Celebration of the Anniversary of the Birth of Félix Houphouët-Boigny with the awarding of the Félix Houphouët-Boigny 2022 Research Prize (4th edition) and the dedication of books published by the FHB Foundation
– From October 18 to 21, 2022: International Symposium on African Integration co-organized by the University Institute of Yamoussoukro, the Association of Philosophy Professors and the FHB Foundation
– November 11 and 12, 2022: Africa Foundations Awards: Awards ceremony for the winners of the second edition, sponsored by the FHB Foundation.
– November 15, 2022: National Day of Peace
– November 25 and 26, 2022: International Seminar on the theme: “the children of immigrants” co-organized by the FHB Foundation.
– 3rd edition of the Festival of Street Arts of Assinie (FARA) on the theme: “Citizen Commitment” with artists from different countries
– December 7, 2022: Celebration of the Anniversary of the Death of Félix Houphouët-Boigny with a mass of thanksgiving at the Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro