October 26, 2020 @ 8:00 am - October 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
FHB Foundation Activities Live
CEREMONIE DE DEDICACES DES ACTES DU COLLOQUE SUR L'OEUVRE DE PAIX DE FELIX HOUPHOUET-BOIGNY - 18 10 2020
Cérémonie de dédicace des Actes du Colloque sur l’œuvre de paix de Félix Houphouët-Boigny à la Librairie de la Fondation à l'occasion de la journée commémorative de la naissance du "Père de la Côte d'Ivoire Moderne", le 18 octobre 2020.#FONDATIONFHB #Yamoussoukro #UNESCO #CultureDeLaPaix #CivPaix #Civ225 #EPAP #Paix #Dialogue #CRECP #RadioDeLaPaix #Remember_FHB #FélixHouphouëtBoigny #Ci225 #YakroGepostet von La Fondation Félix Houphouët-Boigny pour la recherche de la paix am Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020
Radio de la Paix Live
- Youth Declaration on the Culture of Peace UNESCO (in french)
- 2019 Activities Report of FHB Foundation (in french)
- Report of the Training Workshop of the Networks of Women's Associations of the Yamoussoukro District on the Culture of Peace and Social Cohesion of August 15, 2019 (in french)
- Report of the National Symposium of Religious Leaders, Kings and Traditional Leaders held on August 13, 2019 (in french)
- Yamoussoukro 2019 Declaration at the end of the National Symposium of Religious Leaders, Kings and Traditional Leaders for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence in Côte d'Ivoire
The founder of modern Côte d'Ivoire
"Peace is not a word, it is behavior."
"Peace, which constantly needs exhortations, is a continuous acquisition, usually silent."
"The hungry man is not a free man."
"The sanctity of work also ennobles the one who carries the burdens or drives heavy machines, like the one who, in the silence of laboratories or offices, gives his task the best of his thought and care."
"It is easier to make war than to make peace."
"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defenses of peace must be raised."
Constitution of UNESCO