The Peace Radio
- Yamoussoukro 2019 Declaration at the end of the National Symposium of Religious Leaders, Kings and Traditional Leaders for a Culture of Peace and Non-Violence in Côte d'Ivoire
- Note on the FHB Prize
- 2018 Actvities Report of FHB Foundation
- General Report - International Conference on Félix Houphouët-Boigny’s Work of Peace
- Terms of Reference - International Conference on Félix Houphouët-Boigny’s Work of Peace
- Conference participation form
- Culture of Peace Brochure - Africa
- 2017 Activities Report of FHB Foundation
- Application Form for the Félix Houphouët-Boigny Prize for Research
- 2016 Activity Report
The founder of modern Côte d'Ivoire
"Peace is not a word, it is behavior."
"Peace, which constantly needs exhortations, is a continuous acquisition, usually silent."
"The hungry man is not a free man."
"The sanctity of work also ennobles the one who carries the burdens or drives heavy machines, like the one who, in the silence of laboratories or offices, gives his task the best of his thought and care."
"It is easier to make war than to make peace."
"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defenses of peace must be raised."