For its tenth issue to be published in June 2023, the Haris Review is looking for contributions on topics of International Relations, Geopolitics or Strategic Studies. Articles should be original and substantive. The standards of presentation of the manuscripts are those of the CAMES (to be consulted on the website of the journal www.revueharis.org). The... Continue reading
INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT Dear professionals of the public and private media, Ladies and Gentlemen Thank you very much for responding to our call for this press conference on the activities of the Félix Houphouët-Boigny Foundation in the year 2023. I would like to begin with a pleasant duty, that of wishing you our best wishes and... Continue reading
We created the Félix Houphouët-Boigny Research Award in 2017 to support scientific research on Félix Houphouët-Boigny, now a historical figure who has passed into posterity. The award recognizes the best master’s and doctoral research on Félix Houphouët-Boigny, defended in the public universities of Côte d’Ivoire. The winner of the doctoral thesis receives a check for... Continue reading
Download the program here
The founder of modern Côte d'Ivoire
"Peace is not a word, it is behavior."
"Peace, which constantly needs exhortations, is a continuous acquisition, usually silent."
"The hungry man is not a free man."
"The sanctity of work also ennobles the one who carries the burdens or drives heavy machines, like the one who, in the silence of laboratories or offices, gives his task the best of his thought and care."
"It is easier to make war than to make peace."
- Félix Houphouët-Boigny and Peace (in french)
- 2022 Activities Report of FHB Foundation (in french)
- 2021 Activities Report of FHB Foundation (in french)
- 2020 Activities Report of FHB Foundation (in french)
- Youth Declaration on the Culture of Peace UNESCO (in french)
- 2019 Activities Report of FHB Foundation (in french)
- Report of the Training Workshop of the Networks of Women's Associations of the Yamoussoukro District on the Culture of Peace and Social Cohesion of August 15, 2019 (in french)
"Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defenses of peace must be raised."
Constitution of UNESCO